We wanted to fill you in on some personal things that are affecting our plans. Rebekah has been experiencing significant limitations due to health problems over the last two months. After pursuing every option of treatment here, it’s been decided she needs to return to the US for treatment. International travel is complicated and difficult right now, so our family has all agreed that we should travel together in case our return to PNG is delayed. Our primary need right now is finding a place to isolate for about two weeks upon our arrival. If you have a place or know of a place in East TN, please let us know. If you don’t, please pray that God would provide. We’re in touch with a reliable travel agent that is familiar with all the complexities of getting missionaries to and from their assignment during this pandemic. We have two current options for leaving PNG: January 21 or February 18. Our kids started school today and are understandably having mixed emotions about all this. We can’t overstate our need for your prayers right now. We serve a good good Father who has us at peace. Thank you for loving us!